Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 40 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:47 pm

"Me too," Rhonda grinned.

"Let's go pay for all this stuff," Meryl crowed.

-------

"How do you think I'm doing with Julie?" Lee asked softly as she brushed her hair.

-------

"You're asking Team Legacy to assist us?" Jenny retorted quizzically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 pm

"I'll pay" Rod smiled

-

"Good" Sasha smiled

-

"Yes, of course" Makarov sighed "I gotta confess, i didn't liked that team very much, but now that we are in DEFCON Level 2, we may need their help, since that scientist declared that he's smarter than 'Everyone else'"

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"Okay," Mona grinned as she and the others soon walked up to the front desk with carts filled with toys.

"Here we are, sir; we're here to pay for all these toys," Rhonda informed Mr. Duncan.

-------

"So do you like being my mistress and mate?" Lee murmured softly as she rubbed her shoulders tenderly.

--------

"Everybody, get down, now!" a Secret Service agent suddenly yelled as gunshots rang and several bullets flew right by Makarov and Jenny. Jenny and the others ducked as several of the Secret Service agents swarmed over to the source of the gunfire. They soon grabbed and handcuffed a young woman with light auburn hair, an angular, sharp and pronounced face and wearing a black hoodie and sneakers. She was a spitting image of Marlena and was thrashing about constantly while screaming and swearing angrily.

Jenny then got up slowly as she turned to gaze at this stranger. "Who the hell is this?"

"You're taking this entire country to hell! The U.S. will fall because of your communist ways!" the woman screamed angrily as she was led out of the conference room with several people snapping photos of her.

"Madame, I believe that is Samantha Evans, the younger twin sister of a Dr. Marlena Evans," one of the guards whispered as Jenny nodded slowly. "Huh. She's related to one of those Team Legacy people, right? Okay then.."

She then turned to some of the CIA operatives as she added, "Go contact the NCIS headquarters and relay this news to Vance. Then have him deliver word to Gibbs and then have him inform Team Legacy about this situation."

"Yes m'am," the man nodded as he walked away.

"Jesus Christ," Marlena mumbled as she shook her head while watching the television.

"Damn, Marlena, is your sister crazy or what?" Hugo laughed as Laverne slapped him on the upside of the head, causing him to wince. "OW!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Okay then" Mr. Duncan smiled "Credit card or cash?"

"Cash" Rod msiled as he handed a big amount of dollar bills

"Thank you" Mr. Duncan smiled as he accepted the cash

-

"Yeah" Sasha purred

-

"I don't think so" Makarov growled through the microphone "She's not of Team Legacy at all, she wouldn't attack us if she were" he sighed "Team Legacy isn't against the USA at all" he explained

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"Let's go back to Louisiana now," Meryl announced as she and the others took their newly bought purchases back to the Hyperion.

Once they got inside the battle-cruiser, they placed them in the back of the aircraft and settled down back into their seats. Meryl and Bobby then sat down in their seats as they prepared for takeoff.

"So what did you think of the toy store, Desi?" Mona asked her brother.

-------

"Why?" Lee whispered.

--------

"Yes, but what I meant is that she's related to Marlena, and Marlena is in fact of Team Legacy," Jenny corrected Makarov.

"Hey, Jack; looks like they want you to serve the government with this problem," Maggie informed her husband.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

"It's big and cute" Michael smiled

-

"Your so sexy" Sasha smirked

-

"That's not important right now" Makarov sighed "What's more important now is to find that scientist and request his help"

"I know" Jack muttered "For America's sake, i gotta do my best"

"I wonder who's the motherfucker source of the prez" Buck scoffed, as he then slowly turned to lgare at SMF Nosy

"They've paid me big moolah!" SMF Nosy shrugged

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 pm

"Really?" Mona giggled.

-------

"And so are you," Lee smirked coyly as she caressed her cheek tenderly. "But then again Rhonda's just as sexy too, and so is Rod. It seems like after all these years you still manage to thrill me. with your seductive and wild ways."

--------

"Damn, you beat me to it!" Nosy grumbled while crossing his arms.

"And thank you all so much for coming here; have a nice day," Sheppard added as she turned to address the crowd. They soon received her with applause and then the screen turned back to the news station.

"Well, that was a lovely press conference, wasn't it?" April Beaucroft smirked haughtily at her partner, who rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, April," Todd growled.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yeah" Michael smiled

-

"Yeah" Sasha purred

-

"Looks like i will work with government" Jack muttered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 am

Meryl then set up the coordinates as she flipped up the switch and the Hyperion soon hovered into the air. She then pulled up the H-drive lever as she prepared to engage hyperdrive.

"All systems cleared. Engage hyperdrive."

Meryl then pushed it down as the Hyperion skyrocketed out of Turo and torpedoed back to their universe.

--------

"Well, are you girls finished screwing each other now?" Julie retorted as she and the others returned to the tub where Sasha and Lee were.

--------

"We're going to fly back to Los Angeles as soon as possible, probably in the next two days, and then maybe the NCIS LA team will meet us at our headquarters," Maggie proposed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 am

"Do you like your enw toys, kids?" Rod smiled

-

"Kinda" Sasha muttered

-

"Yeah" Jack nodded "If the governmen doesn't finds us first"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 am

"YAY!" the children chorused.

----------

"You could always make out and fuck around in the car, you know," Jeune retorted with an eye roll.

"Jeune's right; we need to get our hair done," Lee said as she climbed out of the sauna and put her robe back on.

-------

"I'm afraid we're going to have to start packing tonight and then tomorrow we have to leave for Los Angeles," David sighed sadly.

"You could at least stay for one more night; we'll hold a farewell feast for all of you tomorrow night and then the day after you can leave," Charisma offered.

"Sounds like a good idea," Kiara nodded.

"Yeah," Vitani nodded. "I need some beauty sleep."

"You know what? When we get to L.A., I'm gonna try my luck as a boxer in the ring," Bryon declared.

"I'm not sure about that, Bryon," Doug frowned. "You're getting a little too old to be a prizefighter."

"Yeah, but I gotta get a job to support my growing family," Bryon whined.

"I know, son," Doug sighed as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "But I want you to have a safe job and not risk your life for anything."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 am

"They sure like them" Rod laughed at Rhonda

-

"Okay" Sasha nodded as she alsog got out and put her robe back on

-

"Good idea" Rodney nodded "And why does mom takes so long in that damn beauty salon?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:26 pm

"I think so too," Rhonda laughed.

--------

"Let's go do our hair," Adrienne declared as the women went out of the sauna room.

Meanwhile, they filed over to the chairs with deep basins behind them and they lay down on top of them. They positioned the back of their heads carefully in the holes so they could have their hair washed.

--------

"Well, that's what women do, Rodney," Hope laughed. "They take a long time in the beauty salon. It's a woman thing."

"You know... I think I just remembered something," Charisma said as she walked into the room. "I think it's time we conducted a joining ceremony to have Rhonda, Lee and Rod officially joined together as one. It's probably best since Chekhov is considering doing a council hearing of elders to try Harlan for his attempted sexual assault of Lee and if convicted, strip him of all his titles and privileges and therefore having the betrothal revoked. Then once that is done, Lee will then have her coming of age to prove her worth to the throne. Every heiress to the throne does so."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 pm

"Wanna fuck?" Rod purred

-

The clones them came into the room and turned each basin on

-

"That sucks!" Buck laughed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm

"You want to sleep with me?" Rhonda whispered.

---------

"This is fun," Naeten laughed. "And so relaxing."

"I'm amazed at how adept Lee is with mating with other women. How on earth does she do it?" Amstrak retorted.

"Don't ask me; I'm not a lesbian," Sivonne threw her hands up.

-------

"What sucks, Daddy?" Brody frowned.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yeah" Rod purred

-

"Yeah" Sasha giggled

-

"She must be the queen at once!" Buck chuckled

-------