Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 39 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am

Lee then moaned softly as she rubbed his head tenderly yet slowly while licking his crown.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:44 am

Rod then began to push against her while squeezing out her breasts

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:58 am

Lee then let out a scream as she gasped rapidly with soft moans.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:14 am

"Wanna have sex while we bath ourselves?" Rod smirked

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 am

"Of course," Lee smirked back as she nuzzled him and put on a red robe before she walked out of the room with him in tow.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 am

"In our lion forms" Rod purred

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:36 pm

They soon entered the bathroom as Lee transformed into her lioness form and climbed into the bathtub before she turned on the faucet. She then got underneath the water and started to soak her fur while shaking her body wildly.

-------

Meanwhile, Fajah was lying sound asleep in the bed when suddenly there was a knock on the window. Fajah then suddenly bolted right up as she noticed a shadowy figure lurking in the reflection and tensed up in apprehension. She then reached underneath her pillow and took out a semi automatic revolver before pointing it at the mysterious figure. The window then clicked and slid up open before the stranger slipped into the room and Fajah was surprised and startled at who it was.

"Heinrich! God, you scared me!" Fajah gasped as she held her hand to her heart and a tall, dashing and handsome man with a muscular, well built and well-toned body, a smooth, long and oval-shaped face with a slightly darker skin tone and pronounced and pointy cheekbones, and he was dressed in a heavy trenchcoat, a dark bandanna around his neck, a pair of leather pants and some steel-toed boots with a saber and an AK-47 holstered on either side of him. In addition, he also had a small beard on his face and his dark hair was scruffy, thick and short.

He the removed his sunglasses as he smirked at her and approached the bed while he climbed next to her. "Hello, Fajah," he growled in a slightly Arabic accent and he stroked her cheek tenderly with Fajah blushing at his touch. "Benito tells me that you are here. What's taking you so long to kill that Dumonde bitch?"

"Well, I got caught up in some things," Fajah shrugged and Heinrich chuckled while shaking his head and he threw her down before locking eyes with hers. "And what kind of things?" he growled seductively as a lump caught in her throat and she darted her eyes around while barely maintaining eye contact with him. "Well.... I met this guy, and he is a very powerful mercenary, and I think he might be of some use to us."

"And?" Heinrich raised his eyebrow as Fajah swallowed hard, remembering the promise that Rod made to her to protect her from her father in case he decided to go after her. After waiting for a response, he then caressed her hair fondly while peering even more deeplyinto her eyes. "Come on, you can tell me."

Fajah then gulped as she prepared herself to speak. "I slept with him, Heinrich. I was weak and foolish to do so. And what's worse is that he is married to my mother."

"Really? He must have been a good lay, wasn't he?" Heinrich smirked evilly as Fajah swiftly nodded. Then after a brief, thick and tense silence between them, Heinrich grabbed her arms and pushed her down as he began to pleasure her. Fajah then began to whimper softly as she let out a cry and he started to pump his fingers inside her.

Fajah then moaned loudly in pleasure as she felt herself tighten and Heinrich licked her lower regions while stroking her legs; she then rubbed his head deeply and furiously as her heart rate increased rapidly and her body began to heat up drastically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 pm

(Wanna chat?)

"You nasty girl" Rod smirked as he also transformed into his lion form as he climbed into the bathtub and kissed Lee

-

R then knocked on the door "Morita, is everything alright there? I head cries"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 pm

(Yeah)

Lee then purred softly as she licked him back and rubbed his body against his while nuzzling into his neck; she then intertwined her tail with his and nipped him on the nose.

------

Heinrich then scowled as he lifted up his head and whipped around to face the door. "Who the fuck do you think you are? We're busy having sex, you dumb fuck! And by the way, she's my girlfriend!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Rod then smirked as he got on top of her as he began to psuh against her

-

R then whistled innocently as he slowly walked away "Okay, i am... LEAVING!" he then slammed the door open, then gasped to see the two in bed "You should be ashamed of yourself, sleeping with Lee's daughter!" he growled at Heinrich "Besides, i know you were sent by Genito to kill her!"

Last edited by Roddie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Rod!" Lee shrieked as she dug her claws into the floor and began to pant heavily with deep moans.

-------

"Don't be ridiculous! We've known each other ever since we were little kids! We grew up together and attended the military academy in Israel. We were even trained by some of Benito's best soldiers. He chose me to be her partner and even would like me to marry her! And since she's my girlfriend, I can have sex with her whenever I want! There's no crime against that!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Rod then nodded as he kept on pushing against her while letting out some low roars

-

"Okay, but at the first treacherous move, i'll kill you" R growled threateningly "Fajah is under Team Legacy's supervision and she must be protected from everything" he sighed as he left the room

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Lee then let out another snarl as she scraped and thrashed violently against him with low rumbling growls from her throat. She then started to push harder against him as she ran her paws down his back and kissed him deeply and tenderly.

-------

"What an idiot," Heinrich scoffed as he turned to look at Fajah and then kissed up her stomach and chest while rubbing her back deeply. Fajah then moaned quietly as he sucked on her breasts deeply and bit on them. Fajah then let out a scream as he spanked her hard and then he shoved her onto her chest before he began to push against her roughly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Rod then smirekd as he began to claw all her body

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Lee then shrieked loudly with her body shuddering violently as she became even more aroused and it was not long before she began to climax.

------

"Oh, yes! Faster, harder!" Fajah moaned as she rubbed her chest deeply and roughly while pushing harder and faster against him. Heinrich then continued to thrust deeply into her body with grunts and moans as his heart banged wildly against his chest and he pulled on her breasts while necking her. He then trailed his kisses onto her back as Fajah exhaled heavily and she tightened up even more. Finally, the two began to climax as their screams filled the air.

An hour and a half later, the two young adults lay in bed together as Heinrich petted her hair softly and smirked at her. "You really are something, Fajah," he growled as Fajah scoffed at him. "You think?"

"You know, we could have a baby together and have our own little family. We could live here in America in prosperity and security and we can make a lot of money. I could become a corporate manager or even an engineer," Heinrich declared as Fajah laughed and he placed a hand on her belly before rubbing it. "You want a baby with me?"

"Yeah, ever since we were children," Heinrich whispered as he nuzzled her tenderly and rubbed her chest softly with purrs. "I've always wanted a life with you. Just forget about that stupid Rod and run away with me."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am

"You are my bitch" Rod snickered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 am

"Yeah," Lee replied softly as she nuzzled him softly while licking him.

------

"You want me to run away with you?" Fajah gasped in astonishment.

"Of course; let's leave this dump and go live a life of our own," Heinrich insisted as Fajah lowered her head and averted her gaze from him. Heinrich then looked at her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Baby... don't tell me that you're in love with that stupid mercenary."

"I am, Heinrich. I don't know why. He has somehow captured my heart. I want to love him, but I can't because he's my stepfather and is married to Lee."

"Well then, like I said, forget about him. Who needs him and that stupid mother of yours anyway?" Heinrich snickered as Fajah narrowed her eyes darkly with a sullen expression. "Yeah."

"That's my girl," Heinrich whispered as he leaned over to kiss her and rubbed her back before pushing her down. Fajah then kissed him back as they engaged in another makeout session.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 am

(Morning Crying or Very sad)

"I wish you coule be pregnant again, it would be funny" Rod smiled

-

"YOU TRAITOR!" R growled as he entered the room again by breaking the door "How dare you to betray Rod, who gave you a baby and the love of a family?!" he snarled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:43 am

(What's wrong?)

"Yeah, and I wish Rhonda could be pregnant of my child too," Lee smiled.

-----

"Maybe I don't deserve any of that! And I don't know if I'm even carrying his child yet!" Fajah snarled angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 am

(Nothing)

"I wish so too" Rod laughed

-

"You DO deserve it!" R snarled "Rod's trying to give you the life Lee wished to give you before Benito dumped you!" he growled "You do deserve a child and your carrying it right now!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 am

(Well, if you want to chat, let's do so after school because I'm kind of a big hurry right now getting ready)

"I want to take a nap; I'm sleepy," Lee purred with a big yawn as she turned to face Rod with a curious grin. "And you'd like to have me impregnate Rhonda too?"

------

"How would you know? You don't even know me! And how can you prove I'm carrying a child?" Fajah snarled back angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 am

(Okay Crying or Very sad )

"Yeah, if you want" Rod smiled, then smirekd "But i won't let you sleep" he purred

-

"Trust me, i know you, and i also know your having a babu, and i also know you deserve a better boyfriend!" R snarledback

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 am

"All right, if you insist," Lee smirked deviously.

-------

"And who are you to say this?" Heinrich snapped as he stood upright and glared at R.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 am

"I still wanan fuck you" Rod smirked

-

"I don't need to answer" R sneered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 am

"I love you too, Rod," Lee giggled as she nuzzled him in the neck and kissed him.

-------

"Fine, I'm leaving," Heinrich scoffed as he put on his clothes and got out of the bed before walking over to the window. "See you later, suckers," he retorted as he climbed through the window and disappeared.

Fajah's face fell sadly as she turned to R. "I'm sorry, but it's just that I think I've fallen for Rod, and I don't know what to do."

"Hey, Dad, what's going on?" Raleigh retorted as he entered the room and soon gawked at the sight of Fajah. "Whoa, who is that sexy lady?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next